top of page
concerts - workshops - masterclasses
- Sun, 01 OctJussy01 Oct, 17:30Jussy, 1254 Jussy, SuizaViolinist Jesús Merino and Diego Ares present a programme of Spanish chamber music from the 18th century, including the well-known Fandango by Soler
- Sat, 28 OctTenniken28 Oct, 19:00Tenniken, 4456 Tenniken, SuizaAt the organ, harpsichord and clavichord Diego Ares will delve into the Hispanic repertoire of the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries. Concert in gratitude to the eminent organist Montserrat Torrent for her generous musical participation last July in the church of Tenniken.
- Fri, 10 NovValència10 Nov, 19:00València, Av. del Professor López Piñero, 1, 46013 València, Valencia, SpainThe harpsichord, in the hands of Wanda Landowska, awakened in Falla a host of ideas that crystallised in the Retablo de Maese Pedro and the Concerto for harpsichord and five instruments
- Sat, 11 NovSan Lorenzo de El Escorial11 Nov, 19:00 – 12 Nov, 19:00San Lorenzo de El Escorial, C/ Floridablanca, 20, 28200 San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid, SpainFraming Soler with works by his masters, colleagues and disciples allows us to illuminate his work from different perspectives
- Fri, 24 NovCádiz24 Nov, 19:00Cádiz, Cádiz, EspañaThe Orquesta Bética de Cámara conducted by Michael Thomas, will celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Retablo de Maese Pedro by Falla and the birth of a new "Retablo", the "Retablo de las Maravillas" by Alberto Carretero.
bottom of page